Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

Procentive Feature Suggestions

We love to hear feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. Admissions tab data flow into Billing

Only select admissions with matching dates and Program. Currently appears to select any line with a matching date span. This has caused claims to deny.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Discount applying to secondary insurance claim

When using the expected revenue feature, it would be nice if the discount wasn't applied to the secondary insurance. Right now if there is $150 that needs to be send to the secondary insurance for a deductible, the system still looks to that payers expected revenue and applies another discount to the bill. I would be nice if this didn't happen for secondary insurances. Possibly a rule within the client's payers that allows us to choose not to use the expected revenue if it's a secondary insurance?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dashboard doesn't indicate re-sent claims

The "Recent billings" portion of client's dashboard only indicates the first time a claim was sent. I would like the section to reflect when the claim was re-sent to the same payer.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Authorization control on claims

We just billed a batch of claims to BHF/CCDTF, but they went out with an authorization number from the client's retro-termed PMAP insurance. Suggestion: Beyond the warning pop-up "Make sure you check the amounts tab for the correct rate, client responsiblity (copay), etc.", build in a control that ensures the Authorization field is pulling from the Payer being billed. I can currently select any authorization available through any payer as long as it matches the code.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add more than 10 custom write offs in Settings Module

We have used up all 10 custom write offs available in Settings Module. But we need more. We are requesting to be able to create more than 10 custom write offs.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Residential Calendar

I have 130 people in my June calendar. I request the following tweaks to help me correctly add As, Ps and Ds!(in order of importance).

1) Often I am working on a clients admission data for the month and because we have so many clients, the client's line is far away from the dates listed on the top. I have to put my hand on my computer on the date and drag it down about 15 inches so when I enter the A or D, I am still on the correct date. I request that I can click on a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base