Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

Procentive Feature Suggestions

We love to hear feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

29 results found

1. Addition of a Portal ready check box on all clinical charting

Addition of a Portal Ready check box on all clinical charting as a way to control what notes a client can see (of a certain form #) in the Client Portal to address client safety issues, i.e. the ability to remove a note for a specific DOS due to "the information is detrimental to the physical or mental health of the patient, or is likely to cause the patient to inflict self harm, or to harm another " (Minn. Stat. 144.292, subd. 7). Using the inactive feature for this purpose is confusing, as the note is still part of the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Client Billing Statement Auto Email default to checked

When a client creates their portal account the send statement box is NOT checked in their portal by default, therefore they are not getting billing statements emailed to them even though I have checked in our account settings that we do want statements emailed.
    I have had to run a report each month for all new portal sign ups and manually select this box.
    This is not a good use of my time as I feel that should be automatically set up when the client creates their account, that is the main reason may of our clients create their portal,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. family members in same portal

Clients who are in the same family should be able to be combined to one portal. Clients can't use the same email to set up more than one portal, and therefore need to create another email to finalize paperwork for other child/family member.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Client representatives and client signatures

Client representatives and clients should all be able to sign the document from their separate logins when the document is sent to the client portal once, instead of having to resend the document to the portal after each signature is submitted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. signature

We would like to request an addition to client portal documents which will hopefully help with clients who are unable to sign the documents. Please add a 'if this device has a touch screen, please check this box to use your mouse' box, like the one found on client contact logs. This enhancement request is being made at the suggestion of Kris Zerse via ticket # 3434569 . She believes having that box available in documents which have been kiosked to the portal will help clients with a touch screen be able to successfully sign the documents.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. email notice sent to client when new statement is available on portal

I am wondering if there is a way to change the email notice that clients get when a new statement is available on the portal.

It currently has no reference to our Agency. ... It only references Procentive.
    Currently shows as : "A new statement is available within your client portal. Please use this link to log in."

At a minimum it should say>>> A new statement is available within your (agency name) client portal.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Client signature required before being able to send

We would like it if a client was not able to send a form through Client Portal, without signing it first.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The system should have the ability to automatically send preset documents already in the portal to clients when the invite is sent

The system should have the ability to automatically send documents in the portal to clients when the invite is sent instead of selecting them everytime a invite is sent. I know that every client would not need all of our portal documents would they all need consents and client intakes

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. kiosk multiple copies of same form

I would like an enhancement feature that adds a drop down menu next to forms being kiosked to the client portal, that allows mutliple copies of the same form to be added, rather than the current system of manually adding that same form multiple times. Our consent forms only need to be added once, but we're always adding multiple release forms, as we request client medical records from several providers for each client.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base