Skip to content

Have an idea?

Share it with us or vote on other people’s ideas. Our product team is listening.

Procentive Feature Suggestions

We love to hear feature requests from you! Use the field below to search for existing ideas. Vote on ideas you like or agree with. If you have a new idea that hasn’t been submitted by anyone else, submit it. If you have many ideas, submit them separately.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

344 results found

1. Restricting Diagnosis Codes that Appear in Time Add

Using the pre-select feature to limit the diagnosis codes pre-selected when adding service lines is helpful, but restricting what diagnosis codes even show up as options would eliminate even more room for error. Essentially, it'd be great to have the diagnosis codes listed as options at the service line level restricted to only those diagnosis codes associated with that program on the Diagnosis tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Notes in Collections module

It would be great to have a notes option in the collections module so we would not have to look at the same set of claims over and over again (Oh, yeah, I already dealt with this - I just have to wait for the ins company to respond).

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Residential Calendar

I have 130 people in my June calendar. I request the following tweaks to help me correctly add As, Ps and Ds!(in order of importance).

1) Often I am working on a clients admission data for the month and because we have so many clients, the client's line is far away from the dates listed on the top. I have to put my hand on my computer on the date and drag it down about 15 inches so when I enter the A or D, I am still on the correct date. I request that I can click on a…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. convert central time into correct time zone

Please make it so the correct time zone is shown when a client cancels an appt. Currently, the CST is shown. We are in the MST zone. This makes it tricky to track when a client should be charged for a cancellation within 24 hours of their appointment, and when they cancelled more than 24 hours prior to their appointment.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. kiosk multiple copies of same form

I would like an enhancement feature that adds a drop down menu next to forms being kiosked to the client portal, that allows mutliple copies of the same form to be added, rather than the current system of manually adding that same form multiple times. Our consent forms only need to be added once, but we're always adding multiple release forms, as we request client medical records from several providers for each client.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding Categories for Locations

Categories for Locations would enable the ability to apply a hierarchy to Locations. This could be expressed as Regions, Districts, or other suitable labels to allow the systematic grouping of Locations for reporting purposes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enhancement to Notes

Requesting to add either an open text field or drop down option in Notes. We would like to utilize codes to identify adjustments and over-payments, denials etc. This field will also need to be added to the 50010 report for auditing purposes. I have attached the codes we are looking implement among the billing, collection, and cash posting staff.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MHIS

Is it possible to set up the Mental Health Information System (MHIS) form for single upload as well as batch upload? We are a small organization and single upload would be great. Right now we have to re-type the information in MN-ITS, but if it linked directly to Procentive, that would save a lot of time. Thank you for considering this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Need ability to cancel resource reservations

Can Procentive improve the capability for canceling Resource reservations (at present our only option is to have them deleted and most staff do not have Delete capability).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since co-pays are paid and posted on the day of service, we would like the system to automatically account for that when the ERA comes in. e

Since co-pays are paid and posted on the day of service, we would like the system to automatically account for that when the ERA comes in.
    e.g. client owes and pays $30 co-pay for a $200 claim
    ERA pays $45, sets $30 to PR-3, and $125 to CO-45.

We would like the system to NOT bill an additional $30 to client upon saving.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clients should be able to upload a copy of their insurance card to the portal system. Also they should be prompted to do this.

Clients should be able to upload a copy of their insurance card to the portal system. Also they should be prompted to do this.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The system should have the ability to automatically send preset documents already in the portal to clients when the invite is sent

The system should have the ability to automatically send documents in the portal to clients when the invite is sent instead of selecting them everytime a invite is sent. I know that every client would not need all of our portal documents would they all need consents and client intakes

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Lack of sensitivity on clicking to open a message

It would be great if messages would open with a single (or even double-click) rather than having to click 15-20 times to get a message to open.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Saving Client Messages

It would be helpful if the messaging module had the capability to save messages to/from clients to the client’s record or associate them with the client’s file vs having to duplicate communication exchanges or copy paste. This would help fulfill ethical and legal requirements of saving all correspondence with clients.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Client self-scheduling

Could an option be added so that a client cannot schedule/request an appointment for the same day? For example, the client can only see appointments that are available 24hrs out from the time that they are looking at available appointments?

This is a common feature in other EHR platforms that offer client self-scheduling and it ensures there are no last minute surprise appointments. It creates more work to notify a client that the requested appointment will not be honored if made the same day it was requested than it is to not have it available as an option.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Effective Date on Rates

It would be great if we could put an effective and ineffective date on rates so that if they are changing, the service line gets billed at the correct rate.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. archiving messages

It would be great if there were an easier way to archive messages than the current open-each-one-and-check. A method as exists for email would be far preferable.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Credit Card Processing Charge Shown

Would it be possible for those customers that use CC processing through Procentive's partners to show the Credit Card processing payment or percentage taken out?

Currently, we have customers that are trying to reconcile the payments / accounting module with their bank accounts or systems, such as Quickbooks. Recently, we had a customer figure out that a large part of the discrepancy was that we showed the full client payment but their bank account only showed the payment minus the 1.5% transaction fee that the Credit Card Processing company takes out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a drop down under the Note in the Client Module indicating whether or not contact was made.

We would like to track whether or not contact was made with the client. We would like a drop down under the note indicating "contact" or "no contact". Then we would like this information added to Report 3680.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add more than 10 custom write offs in Settings Module

We have used up all 10 custom write offs available in Settings Module. But we need more. We are requesting to be able to create more than 10 custom write offs.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base